Sunday 18 February 2007

LOVER SOUL





不要再哭了Yuki! 就用首歌来埋藏您心地的哀伤吧! 我永远都会怀念你们 !

歌词翻译
Judy and Mary - Lover Soul

the mysterious night gradually comes, I go into a dream the mysterious night gradually comes, with you into a dream an angel falls from heaven surrounded in flames

the mysterious night gradually comes, I go into a dream wou wou~ the mysterious night gradually comes, with you into a dream I can hear a singing voice in the frozen winter sky

if we stay like this we will disappear completely I am melting into you, becoming one it's just your warmth against my skin in the dawn

today the dirtied sheep are pouring out their life's water wandering around in the snow

the mysterious night gradually comes, I go into a dream

if we stay like this we will disappear completely I am melting into you, becoming one if we stay like this we will disappear completely I am melting into you, becoming one it's just your warmth against my skin in the dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the music is nice but the vocal can't sing .....